Wednesday, September 15, 2010

These are a few of his favorite things...

My baby has some new hobbies! He has mastered the lever handles that are on every door in our house, he can now reach the water dispenser on the front of the fridge and LOVES to splash water around the front room, and he adores shoving things up his nose!

Seriously?!

Every time he does it, he comes crying to me to get it out! This morning I had already removed a bead and a popcorn kernel before 9:00! Yes, another popcorn kernel. Where did he get it? I have no idea, because we haven't had popcorn in the house for about a week now, and I have vacuumed several times since that.

I've been told that I'll miss all this when they are older, but I'm not sure I am convinced!

On a positive note, he does give great hugs and kisses! That's what keeps me swimming!

2 comments:

  1. Keep him away from wiffle balls! They're likely to get stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, when you are 59 years old, you forget all that even happened. However, I know that is no consolation now. All in all, those are pretty cheap hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete