Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just 5 minutes for me???


My friends all think I may be certifiable. Why? I recently volunteered to take on 4 additional kids for a few days so my friend and her husband could take a trip out of town to settle some family affairs. Eight kids in the house, and seven of them were boys! It was wild, and loud, and crazy and fun! So when my friend picked up her kids the other day, I decided to go lay on my bed for just 5 minutes and look at a catalog. Just a little break before starting dinner.



What was I thinking???



We are calling it The Great Peanut Butter Incident of 2010. Although we may have to change the name if it happens again, which is possible!

See what happens when you stop swimming for 5 minutes?

1 comment:

  1. This kind of thing happens when I stop swimming for 5 minutes too! Cute blog.

    ReplyDelete