Monday, September 13, 2010

The Artful Daughter


I have a 4 year old daughter that LOVES to draw, color, paint, smear things on walls, etc., etc. The other day she came to me and asked if she could paint. I told her no, not right now. Well apparently that answer was unacceptable to her.

Isn't it lovely?!

The only part that truly bugged me was the paint that dripped on the floor, and that came up quite easily.

Why did I tell her no in the first place? Because at that moment I was busy trying to remove the popcorn kernel that my 18 month old had shoved up his nose!

There's never a dull moment in our home!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog! Did you get teh popcorn kernal out? And your 18 month old looks so much like your oldest it is eerie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did get the popcorn kernel out, thanks to Brett's experience! And the older that baby gets, the more he looks like his big brother and daddy!

    ReplyDelete