Sunday, April 26, 2015

Procrastination.... wahoo!

Yes, I have the song "Infatuation" by Rod Stewart going through my head right now. But doesn't the word "PROCRASTINATION" fit there so nicely?

We are now coming up on the last 2 weeks of classes. I have so many papers and projects coming due that I feel overwhelmed.

So I'm procrastinating! Because THAT always helps, right?

RIGHT?!?!

I know, I know. It's really not helping me at all. But taking a few minutes to ponder the nuances of such a powerful word is kinda helping me take a breather. It's only a few minutes, then I'll be back to the end of semester marathon that every student dreads!



By the way, while you're reading this post, you know that you're procrastinating something, too! So thanks for stopping by!

P.S. This is how I handle laundry, too! 

1 comment: