Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Mom in School...

Motherhood is a busy occupation. We have so many roles.... care giver, cook, taxi driver, nurse, housekeeper, poop-cleaner-upper.... the list goes on and on!
But I guess it just wasn't busy enough, so this mom went back to school to finish her degree!

University of Arizona
I am an English major, pursuing a minor in Adolescents, Community, and Education (ACE). One of my classes this semester is Teaching with Technology, and one of my projects is a BLOG!

Well, there's nothing like a school project to get things moving along again!

Now, I have to admit that this class kicks my butt. I am, admittedly, technologically challenged! Thank goodness I have a husband that is capable and willing to help me out. The first week of class I had to get my own website up and running... and my poor husband put up with a lot to help me! I am happy to report, however, that I can actually update my web page all by myself now. That's real progress for me!


Just in case you're curious and want to check it out!

And if you do check it out, remember that it is a work in progress, and don't judge! But feel free to send me ideas or tips... this is all very new to me!


1 comment:

  1. Rita,
    This is nice but our course requires more recent entries
    DB

    ReplyDelete